Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Premium Chicken Wings

My mouth was set for great wings tonight.  And I got what I was hankerin' for.
Is the model where that satisfaction fades away part of the plan?  Does God make me hungry for Him when I need Him? 

But I did not need the chicken wings.

Sure did enjoy them, though.

There seems to be a nearly endless supply of analogs for our relationship with Father.  I suppose at this point we need the analogs, some words and pictures to try and explain and understand it.

So that is what I am doing here.  I am having this relationship that I need to write about, so I am ever looking for ways to express it.

But then there is the fundamental.  It is good.  It is not good like...  It is good, and everything else is somehow good like it.

Gonna chew on that.  The Kingdom of God is like...

No comments:

Post a Comment