Sunday, June 30, 2013

Plans

Work changed a couple of years ago, and plans became astoundingly more important and valuable.
So I changed and a plan and execute lifestyle at work.  It has produced results like I have never seen.  I find myself looking back at places planning might have made a difference, avoiding regret and trying to learn.  I find myself looking forward and beginning to apply better planning to the possible future.

The regret process is hard to avoid.  I need divine help to avoid it.  I can say I have been going with the flow.

Even riding on the waves that my Father makes, I have to plan to  be at the shore and on the water with my  board.  So there has always  been a planning element to my coasting.

So how does planning work better?  I am beginning to see that I do more of the important stuff, thereby serving my neighbor better.

So planning for the love of God and His creation is a good thing.  Oh, the other planning is planning to quell the fear of failure.

Gonna chew on that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment