Thursday, December 2, 2010

Kio Stark


Don't have clue how I found and started reading Kio. Two blogs and a website. But I know why. She talks to strangers. and better, she listens to them. Then later she writes about it.

Kio talks to strangers, and strange people. She talks to scared people and she talks to scary people. My best take is that she values what they bring. They are never fodder for a writer.

Evidently she teaches college kids to do the same. And so this thing is perpetuated. Something happens when there is a connection. Without the daring to connect, there is no hope of the power of connecting.

The daring is love. The listening without interrupting is love. The permission to get past "news, sports, weather" is love.

Yup. I wrote about this last night. And now I understand my love for Kio. She is a lover. And the King of Love keeps her supplied with the desire and ability to pull back the curtain and help us see people.

Having read her and browsed her "life-on-display" I am pretty sure she does not go through the curtain that was rent from the top down, and sit on Daddy's lap. I am pretty sure she does not do this daring under the Blood. Yet she is clearly supplied. The life produced is clearly extra-ordinary.

Daddy, please help me to find more lovers and to understand more of how you touch the world through them. Please continue to bless Kio.

No comments:

Post a Comment