Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What a long strange...

How can there be so much joy?

I guess I am still calling you a ...brook.  What is that word. Deceitful.
I don't really believe you are that good and true and big and able...and loving.

But here I am, light in the love of God.  Light and resting in new ways.
Not resting on the attaboy I got from the boss yesterday.
Not resting on the terrible aw-shits that wiped it out today.
Resting on the grace of God.

Bubbling joy.  Chalked it up several hours ago to being rested and not coughing.  Sure factors.
But there is good news.  There is power.  The power of love.

More Father.  More Love.  More Power.  More of You in my life.
Power to pour out love on friends and lovers and neighbors.

Won't you be my neighbor?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Bro, big change from Feb. 21 to March 1.
    You are always in my thoughts.
    Know you are loved by your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you see as a change. This post and the one on the 21st were both a bit arcane. Please tell me what you see. Sometimes the fog gets a bit thick here.

    ReplyDelete