Monday, November 29, 2010

Celebration

Thank you, Father God, for the grace on my life that I got to see today. I got to see what you have been doing in my soul as I have walked with you out here in the holy wild.

Today at work there were circumstances like so many other times, the most trying circumstances of my ordinary work life. Yes, things could be much worse, but not on an ordinary day.
The difference today was that I was different. I asked the other day what I would look like if my whole soul was healed and I was completely at rest. Today I got to see what some of that looks like. More so, I got to feel the absence of what was my ordinary fear. This was a day full of grace, and I did not have to go running and hollering for God. Because I was already with Him.

I have learned, too, that praying every day, day in and out, with the ones posting cries of need and victory on the wall, has been a thing dear to God. It is more important than I imagined.

Again, thank you Father for loving me the way you do, and for the way you love your whole Church. Continue re-membering this disjointed body. http://vimeo.com/15776935

No comments:

Post a Comment